The 5th International Symposium on Positive Systems (POSTA 2016) will take place at the Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma, Rome, Italy from the 14th to the 16th of September, 2016.
As with previous symposia, the scope of POSTA 2016 will reflect a wide range of topics from the theory and applications of positive systems. Talks presenting new results as well as surveying recent work are welcome.
Topics of interest will include but not be limited to the following:
- Monotone dynamical systems theory and applications in mathematical biology, game theory, and other fields
- Recent mathematical developments for networked systems in biology, chemistry and social sciences
- Linear and nonlinear positive operators and their applications
- Dynamical analysis, observation and control of positive distributed parameter systems
- Stochastic realization theory and positive systems
- Biological systems with positive variables and positive controls
- Positive switched systems
- Smart cities and positivity
- Iterated function systems
- Dimensioning problems for collaborative systems
- Positive systems with delay
- Matrix analysis and its applications in nonnegative dynamic processes and/or positive multidimensional systems